Friday, February 25, 2011

A picture from Copenhagen


This picture was taken in inner Copenhagen. This little kid really wanted some candy, and after a couple of mins the mother/grandmother gave up, and bought him some.


This picture is a bit different from my others, but I am trying to take different pictures, so you guys won't see the same over and over again.
As always I would be happy if you would leave me some feedback. I'm very happy that i have gotten so much positive feedback on my previous pictures! Thank you all!

Edit: Damn, the kids cap/balaclava helmet is awesome!

10 comments:

  1. Id like to see what the candy actually looked like, i cant recognize it.


    World of Warcraft Cheats@
    http://www.blizzardhacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this picture. It's so candid and nice. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be my favorite of the pics you've taken so far. It has a nice background with the steam rising up which really accentuates the actual picture of the lady handing the kid the candy. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like seeing persons in photo shots, I'm curious about other people in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picture ^^
    Been to Bornholm before, and kinda experienced the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, love the picture. Thanks for sharing.(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, looks like grandma can afford some candy. check out that coat!

    ReplyDelete